Cleaning The Window To Our Future
In 2008 with enough success to give “proof in concept” Maids In America started to evolve into a “side income” or “hobby” into the highest rated and most reviewed maids service in Tuscaloosa County. The process had begun to turn Maids In America into series multi-faceted cleaning service which included residential and janitorial.
At this point EngineX began the process of building a media and website dominating “machine.”
We Can See "Cleanly" Now
By 2009 not only was Maids In America dominating it’s industry in a market area of about half a million but the slow and methodical (no hurry – just right) process of turning it into a franchise had begun:
- Tune marketing as always
- Put together a “system” or the “Visual Clean System” for nearly automated quality control
- Create video and interactive guides on all processes and procedures
- Create system that anybody can follow to replicate our success
These and additional steps pretty much took 10 years to develop and, in 2019, we began the process of turning Maids In America into franchise and, in 2020, are starting to offer it in select markets.
Before We Begin...
- Everybody and his/her dog starts a cleaning business (or so it seems) for various reasons and the market is always loaded with cleaning companies – nothing not thought of or innovative here as far as offering a “cleaning service”
- So that’s why we are about 1,000,000 miles ahead of everybody including competing franchises in marketing and websites – way ahead. In fact 97% of people who visit our websites use us – the search is over
- We take of everything for you but … you will be required to train at our facilities BEFORE moving forward as a franchise owner
- We can’t allow anyone to invest their money in our franchise unless they can invest time into learning what it’s really all about by visiting our facilities for 3 days. No negotiation on this.
- There are other franchises in your market I’m sure…
- Check out their marketing and websites and compare – enough said. Also you will be exclusive per 300,000 people per market area with no other Maids In America franchises getting squeezed in.
Ok, if you are still interested give us a call. Just call our main line for Tuscaloosa Alabama and hit extension 808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org but we require all new franchise prospects to initially talk to us on the phone first.